November is a great time for reflection. Pull together videos made from your students in the gallery and playlist feature of WeVideo. Share it with students, staffs, or like how this turkey son shared his videos with his turkey mom. And of course, WeVideo has you covered with privacy features, so only the people you want to see it, can see it.
Try these features!
- 4 ways to showcase student work with WeVideo galleries and playlists– Showcase your students work for the end of the year by creating galleries and playlists within WeVideo.
- Thanksgiving motion titles and Essentials content– Search for “thanksgiving” in the WeVideo Essentials stock library to add festive content to your videos, and top it off with a Thanksgiving motion title!
- Social experiment: Kindness caught on camera– How do you act when you think no one is watching? Matthew Baganz’s students wanted to know and devised a social experiment involving a hidden camera and student actors. Find out what they discover.
- Student reflection hyperdoc– Check out this info-packed hyperdoc by award-winning instructional tech coach, Jennifer Eggert, on best practices for integrating student reflections throughout the learning process.
- 4 tools for documenting and reflecting with media– WeVideo is great for student voice, but if you want to provide more tools for reflection, take a look at these cool tools!
From the WeVideo Facebook group
Join our WeVideo Educators Facebook group to share and connect with other creative and innovative educators!
More useful things…
- 👋 Say hi to us at the Dell booth #519 at CEPTA (Nov 13-16 in Sacramento, CA)
- 🛠️FREE! Digital storytelling toolkit
- 📓 Educator’s Guide to WeVideo
- 🎥 ”Activating change” Global Student Voice Film Festival 2019 accepting submissions now
What ideas or learnings will you take with you from this month’s newsletter? Comment below or let us know on twitter @wevideo
Have a cozy November 🥧!
❤️, The WeVideo Education Team