- November 16, 2017 | WeVideo
WeVideo Brings the Engagement Power of Video within Reach of Every Business - Big or Small
- October 20, 2017 | WeVideo
WeVideo Mobile iOS Video Editing App Adds Pro-Quality Motion Titles and Graphics
- August 16, 2017 | WeVideo
WeVideo's Top-Rated Full-Featured iOS Video Editor Makes Advanced Green Screen Effects Easy for All
- July 31, 2017 | WeVideo
USC Shoah Foundation Strengthens WeVideo Partnership with Major Upgrade to IWitness Digital Storytelling Tools
- June 23, 2017 | WeVideo
Microsoft Selects WeVideo as One of First Apps Featured in New Microsoft Education Store
- May 8, 2017 | WeVideo
WeVideo Cloud-Based Video Editing Brings Pro Quality Motion Titles and Graphics to Everyone
- Apr 19, 2017 | WeVideo
WeVideo Teams Up with Google to Expand Digital Storytelling to UK and Nordics Schools through Creative Apps on Chromebooks Program
- Feb 22, 2017 | WeVideo
WeVideo Puts Stunning 4K Ultra HD Video Editing in the Hands of Everyone
- Jan 26, 2017 | WeVideo
WeVideo JumpStart Transforms the Video Editing Landscape by Unifying Benefits of Desktop- and Cloud-Based Video Editing into One Powerful Full-Featured Solution
- Jan 25, 2017 | WeVideo
WeVideo Partners with SkoleTube to Enhance Denmark’s Digital Learning Landscape
- Aug 25, 2016 | Tech CrunchWeVideo revamps its online video editor for HTML5
WeVideo has rebuilt its browser-based video editor using HTML5 instead of Flash.
- Mar 23, 2015 Award-winning WeVideo launches in Arabic, Turkish, and Persian
- Jul 15, 2014 WeVideo for Business Moves Video Creation to the Cloud for Small-Business Marketers
- May 27, 2014 | lisadush.com WeVideo Review: A Great Digital Storytelling Tool
- Mar 21, 2014 Fan engagement with Justin Bieber powered by WeVideo
WeVideo and Adidas create a Justin Bieber advertising campaign for the fans by the fans.
- Feb 3, 2014 | MovieMakerWeVideo Brings Cloud Editing to the Masses
In WeVideo, we have an alternative entry-level editing technology that lets people easily share their footage with others, and facilitates learning.
- Jan, 2014 | VideoMaker VIDEOMAKER’S 2013 BEST PRODUCTS OF THE YEAR
WeVideo is nominated as "BEST Introductory Editing Software"
- Nov 13, 2013 We are a Storytelling Movement
WeVideo empowers users with all the tools needed for compelling digital storytelling
- Oct 23, 2013 WeVideo and Audi
Huge Inc. and WeVideo team up to give users a chance to win the car of their dreams
- Sep 16, 2013 WeVideo and StoryCenter
WeVideo partners with Center for Digital Storytelling to cultivate the storyteller in all of us
- Sep 12, 2013 WeVideo Launches Offline Chrome OS Video Editor - WeVideo Next
WeVideo takes the first step in cutting edge technology with a Google Packaged App
- July, 2013 | VideoMaker WEVIDEO INTERNET EDITING SOFTWARE
Easy-to-use, cloud-based, individual or group video editing.
- December 03, 2012 | Tech CrunchWe Video Launches New Cloud-Based Video Editor
WeVideo Launches New Cloud-Based Video Editor, Integrates With Facebook, Instagram, Dropbox, Flickr & Google Drive
- December 03, 2012 | WiredWhen Apps Meet Cloud Storage: Tectonic Shift Ahead
WeVideo works on any browser no need for software installs and updates. Its a perfect replacement for iMovie (Apples installable video editor).
- November 16, 2012 | Trending EducationWeVideo + Chrome = Video Bliss.
Recently I discovered WeVideo. We Video, where have you been all my life? I suppose right under my Chrome browser nose is where. SO, I had a student come to me the other day and ask about putting some finishing touches on a video he had produced.
- October 22, 2012 | andydickinson.netIvory tower dispatch: Free online video editing
Wevideo is my current fave. Its flash driven which may not be everyones cup of tea, and it does need a flash player above 10.2. But beyond that I think, for free, its pretty handy.
- October 16, 2012 | Blue GrassSimple (and Cheap) Ways to Become a Video Editing Virtuoso
Video editing can be very intimidating. Ive been editing video for more than a year now, and I still get intimidated while learning a new video editing program.
But as we all know, video content on the Interwebz has skyrocketed in the past few years. Being in such a progressive industry, keeping up with the newest trends is everything. In this tutorial, I will walk you through editing, publishing, and optimizing a video.
- October 10, 2012 | Streaming Media WeVideo Improves Features with YouTube and Google Drive
Its been a while since we checked in with collaborative video editing tool WeVideo, and its added several exciting new features. Editors using WeVideo on YouTube and Google Drive recently gained these:
New Themes: Editors can add professionally created transitions, music, and effects that go together by selecting one of the tools new themes.
- October 04, 2012 | Tech Startup Reviewwevideo.com
wevideo.com lets you collectively edit videos in a shared online workplace. The program functions in the cloud, where you can upload footages then create projects and edit it, all online, inviting other people into the online team.
- September 19, 2012 | Educación artística en la nubeWEVIDEO
¿Necesitas un editor de videos pero no quieres instalar nada más en tu pc? Con esta herramienta web 2.0 podrás editar cualquier video de forma online.
Para poder utilizarlo tendrás que registrarte, es muy sencillo. No obstante también puedes entrar en la aplicación usando tu usuario de Twitter, Facebook o Yahoo. Automáticamente se abrirá la interfaz.
- September 18, 2012 | SocialTimesWeVideo Proliferates Consumer Generated Content For Brands With Embeddable Video Editor
Popular online video editing solution WeVideo today announced the release of a brand new Social Video Engagement solution that aims to help brands harness the creativity of their customers and proliferate consumer generated content. The WeVideo Social Video Engagement solution actually allows marketers to embed a video editor on their website and invite consumers to create their own videos using media provided by the brand.
- September 15, 2012 | wwwhat's newWeVideo estrena plan educativo para América Latina
Para los que no estéis familiarizados con WeVideo estamos hablando de un editor de vídeos online del que ya hemos hablado diversas veces aquí en WWWhatsnew, que ahora estrena diversos planes y descuentos para la comunidad educativa habiendo observado previamente que gran parte de la comunidad de profesores en Europa y recientemente en USA ha adoptado el rápido sistema de edición colaborativa de WeVideo para utilizarlo en sus clases para potenciar la creatividad e interacción de sus alumnos.
- September 12, 2012 | eSchool NewsWeVideo Launches New Education Plan
Palo Alto, CA Sept. 13, 2012 WeVideo (www.WeVideo.com), the worlds most powerful and easy-to-use online video editing platform, today announced a new line-up of education pricing plans and discounts for its service, further underlining its leadership in the education market. WeVideos collaborative video-editing technology has its roots in the education market in Europe and has seen rapid adoption in classrooms across the U.S. over the last year as significant number of teachers embrace the drag-and-drop system to incorporate video in their classrooms.
- September 11, 2012 | Streaming Media WeVideo Launches Social Video Engagement Platform
WeVideo, known for its collaborative video editing tools, will expand and offer a major new product this week. The Social Video Engagement platform is a marketing tool that puts the power of creation in the customers' hands. The idea is that companies use the platform to put video resources in front of site visitors, who can use the embedded online video editor to shape that content however they like. Visitors can then share their creations online, helping to spread the word about the company.
- September 06, 2012 | Reel SEOConsumer-Remixed Video the Next Big Way to Market Online with Video?
Crowds are the way to go these days. There are crowd funding sites like Kickstarter and IndieGoGo and crowd sourced online video places like PopTent. Now, you can harness the power of the crowd right on your own site with the new WeVideo Social Video Engagement solution, which is an interesting offering I thought might really help brands boost brand recognition and engagement by turning consumers into advocates.
- September 04, 2012 | Revista de tecnologíaWeVideo mejora con la inclusión de nuevas características
Para quien aún no lo conozca, WeVideo es una de las aplicaciones online que podemos utilizar a la hora de desarrollar la edición de nuestros vídeos, incluso de manera colaborativa, a través de un navegador web, y sin necesidad de instalarnos una aplicación de escritorio como Adobe Premiere o Sony Vegas. De hecho, en características, WeVideo se va acercando poco a poco a las aplicaciones de escritorio, y eso lo podemos ver en las últimas novedades que acaba de incluir.
- September 04, 2012 | The Next WebWeVideos Web-based collaborative video editor gets in-app recording, smart timeline and more
WeVideo also recently unveiled some new features, aimed squarely at professional users. With what the company is calling Tag & Bag, WeVideo said it was targeting TV stations, cable operators, syndicators and networks to work together on local promo tagging from any browser, without the need for dedicated editing systems or external delivery providers.
- August 31, 2012 | WooshiVideo Editing Becomes Social With WeVideo (And You Can Win An Ultra Account)
There are plenty of software packages out there for editing video, from pretty complex to simple, from hundreds or thousands of dollars to free.
Also in the past few years weve seen a trend from software being served to people as packages and directly off the web, in what are called cloud services.
Youtube has a pretty simple one, for example, but today were going to have a look at one in the same category but with a twist: WeVideo provides a live collaborative environment for video editing.
- August 16, 2012 | Startup NorwayOslos 10 hottest startups 2012
Spun out of Inspera spin-off Creaza WeVideo is a collaborative online video editor in the Cloud. They took a $19.1M investment from Crest Capital Ventures in April 2012 and have been promoted heavily by Google for the Google Drive launch.
- August 14, 2012 | PapiTV.comWeVideo Create Your Own Video !
WeVideo presents a very strong cloud-based consumer video editing solution. Upload video clips to the service, then edit the videos by yourself, or with others as part of a social platform. The video editor features all the basics youd expect: timelines, the ability to add multiple audio tracks, and voiceovers. What impressed me was how quickly it worked.
- August 13, 2012 | Streaming Media ProducerVideo Review: Editing in the Cloud with WeVideo
WeVideo is a cloud-based NLE that allows video editors to upload media files and edit them collaboratively or individually from any computer with a viable broadband connection for HD export and sharing to YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, and Twitter. But is it powerful and versatile enough for professional editors accustomed to working in FCP, Premiere Pro, and the like?
- August 11, 2012 | Scott SibbersonWeVideo
WeVideo is an online video editing program. It allows users to do their editing online, without having to own a video editing software. It also allows multiple users to edit the same file. It is used in a browser, so it is not necessary for all editors to have the same type of computer or software.
- August 08, 2012 | Tech News BestApps To Make Your Life Easier Just For Google Drive
Smart media storage + HD video editing = True. Finally With WeVideo for Google Drive, you can now bring your media files to life. WeVideo is the world's premier platform for collaborative video editing. This video editor enables you to create your own movies with simple drag-and-drop functionality and a timeline systemizing your edit.
- July 31, 2012 | Make Media Betterwevideo - Video Editing in the Cloud
Here's a useful application for simple video editing - wevideo.com. wevideo is an online platform for collaborative video editing in the cloud.
- July 24, 2012 | ConduitEasy-to-Use Apps that Create Cool Videos
We all know videos are cool. They can convey a moment or a message much better than still images. And, lets face it, videos are just a lot more fun to look at.
Yet, very few of us actually create our own videos. We might record our friends and family at special events with our phones, but the footage usually ends up collecting digital dust on our computers or mobile devices.
- July 22, 2012 | e-Learning docsWeVideo
WeVideo es una herramienta de edición de vídeo online y en la nube que permite la colaboración de varios editores en un mismo proyecto. La ventaja de su condición nube: no tenemos que instalar el software, con el consiguiente ahorro de espacio, y nos olvidamos de actualizaciones.
- July 22, 2012 | Instant Tech TipsTop 3 Free Video Creator Tools Online Make Video
Lets See the Best Free Video Maker Tools Online. There are many more or less complex tools for video creation Online Lets see three of them.
- July 16, 2012 | Gabriel Catalano7 opciones para crear videos online
Elegante, bastante completo y un poco limitado respecto a las opciones en la versión gratuita pues sólo guarda videos en 360p, aunque lo caracteriza la parte colaborativa fundamentada en la también completa integración de redes sociales.
- July 11, 2012 | TeacherCastMake a Mini Documentary with WeVideo
WeVideo allows users to upload video clips and photos, create story-lines, and edit the entire video in the cloud. As a teacher using the cloud is wonderful. no more issues with the network, no more issues with projects being on a particularly computer, and no more legitimate complaints of students saying they cant work on it at home.
- June 20, 2012 | Get Digitize- Technology BlogWeVideo online video editor
WeVideo is cloud storage based online video editor that lets you edit, share, add effects, graphics or upload them together in your WeVideo or YouTube account.
- June 13, 2012 | JISC Digital MediaWeVideo online video editor
A powerful, flexible and free online video editor
WeVideo is an online video editor which allows you to upload your video recordings, edit them together, add effects, transitions, graphics, sound effects and voice-over, and integrates very smoothly into YouTube.
- June 06, 2012 | Streaming Media ProducerWeVideo: Collaborative Video Editing in the Cloud
WeVideo's collaborative, browser-based editing platform has drawn the attention of investors and Google; here's a sneak preview of what you'll find in our full review, coming soon
- June 04, 2012 | Business JournalWeVideo moves to larger HQ in Palo Alto
Fresh off a $19.2 million funding round and ready to expand, WeVideo is moving to Palo Alto.
- May 21, 2012 | CET BlogWeVideo, Pt. II Sharing projects
Once upon a time, I wrote a blog post about a recent online video editing program, WeVideo. I even created a short video collage of found footage from the Occupy movement that focused on education, just to give you an idea of some of the possibilities. Since then, Ive revisited WeVideo after getting some great questions from teachers and students who are now implementing the program as part of class projects.
- May 19, 2012 | Not Another History TeacherMake a Mini Documentary with WeVideo
I was looking for a web-based program that can create digital movies both at home and school. I discovered WeVideo, which is an easy to use program that is capable of creating interesting student-created documentary projects.
- May 15, 2012 | Plug'n'PlayBlogWeVideo May 2012 Hottest Company of the Month
Congratulations to WeVideo, Plug and Plays Hottest Company of the Month for May.
- May 14, 2012 | StartupWeek.lyDont Give Up ~ Jostein Svendsen of WeVideo ~ SXSW 2012
True, lots of entrepreneurs say not to give up, but how many are on their sixth startup, including four successes of which two were IPOs? Thats the track record of Jostein Svendsen, CEO of Sunnyvale, California based WeVideo.
- May 01, 2012 | NetWorkWorldMake your own Avengers trailer with WeVideo tool
If you are pumped for this Friday's Avengers movie (I may be waiting in line for the midnight screener myself), you've probably already watched a ton of movie trailers, fan-made films, LEGO animation versions and parody videos. But now you can make your own trailer remix, thanks to a new tool from WeVideo and YouTube.
- May 01, 2012 | ReelSEOMarvel, WeVideo, Lets Fans Make Their Own Avengers ReMix On YouTube
Marvel and Walt Disney Pictures are doing something pretty cool with The Avengers leading into the release: using WeVideo, fans can go to YouTube and cut their own trailers with music from the movie.
- April 27, 2012 | Mercury NewsGoogle launches 'Google Drive' cloud storage and collaboration service
"This is like the ultimate attack by Google on Microsoft and Windows," said Jostein Svendsen, CEO of WeVideo, a Sunnyvale startup whose video-editing application was one of the apps selected as a launch partner with Drive. "You are removing the importance of the underlying operating system."
- April 25, 2012 | FCP.co Google Drive and We Video collaborative editing - Does this change everything?
When Google Drive was announced yesterday, everybody just thought it was just a similar product to Dropbox with competitive pricing. For us video editors, there's a lot more to it than just file sharing. Is this the future?
- April 25, 2012 | Glass & MarkerWeVideo for Google Drive
Our client WeVideo was chosen as a Google Drive launch partner because the combination unlocks some amazing potential in the cloud. With WeVideos Chrome browser app, you can take the videos on your Google Drive and edit them into polished productions. Check out the video for more about that.
- April 24, 2012 | PCmag Apps Ecosystem Already Forming Around Google Drive
Already, a number of third-party applications have touted their compatibility with Google's new Google Drive cloud service, creating a small ecosystem of sorts around the nascent platform. Google itself touted HelloFax, WeVideo, and Balsamiq, three apps that work inside of Google's Chrome browser, within its Chrome Web Store.
- April 24, 2012 | Social TimesWeVideo Brings Collaborative Video Editing to Google Drive
Making online videos just got a little easier. Today WeVideo announced the release of a collaborative video editing app for Googles newly launched cloud storage service, Google Drive.
- April 23, 2012 | Cosmo ReportCloud Editing 101: Whats Behind WeVideo?
Founded in April 2011 by Jostein Svendsen and Bjorn Rustberggard, WeVideo offers one very distinctive advantage: your computer performance wont suffer.
- April 20, 2012 | DigitalMediaWireWeVideo aims for local TV creators, raises $19.1 million
Cloud-based collaborative video editing platform WeVideo has closed a $19.1 million investment round led by Crest Capital Ventures, according to media reports from the NAB Show underway now in Las Vegas.
- April 20, 2012 | TechCrunchWeVideo Raises $19.1M For Cloud-Based Collaborative Video Editing Platform
WeVideo has just secured $19.1 million for its cloud-based collaborative video editing platform, in a round led by Crest Capital Ventures of Houston, Texas. The company says it plans to use the funding to further ramp up its development team.
- April 20, 2012 | GearPatrolWeVideo - Get your head in the clouds
Unless youre a serious editor, investing the time and money to learn Avid or Final Cut can be a boondoggle, but now you dont have to. WeVideo (Free+) is a simple video editing application that handles all your basic movie-making needs, and has three things going for it the big guys dont: its online, its collaborative, and its free (to start).
- April 10, 2012 | About.comWeVideo Online Video Editing
WeVideo is a online video editing platform that lets you create and share videos using cloud storage. WeVideo accommodates amateur video producers to professionals alike with different data plans and pricing.
- April 03, 2012 | Sys-Con MediaWeVideo Selected by AlwaysOn as an OnDemand Top 100 Winner
WeVideo, creators of the most powerful and easy-to-use, online video editing platform, today announced that it has been chosen by AlwaysOn as one of the OnDemand Top 100 winners.
- March 22, 2012 | GenConnectSXSW 2012: 4 Startups That Stood Out
SXSW is the perfect place for new entrepreneurs with innovative ideas to make a splash. And there was no better place to start than SocialRadius Startup Debut which highlighted some of the coolest new ventures on the horizon.
- March 20, 2012 | Robert ScobleWeVideo is yet another demonstration of how EVERYTHING is changing due to cloud, even video editing
Is FinalCut or Avid dead? Well, not quite yet, but you can see where the industry is going by checking out WeVideo. They won the DemoGod award last fall and here I catch up with its CEO +Jostein Svendsen to discover what makes cloud-based video editing special.
- March 20, 2012 | Gulf TimesHigh school students in US exchange programme
A group of high school students from Qatar will join in Washington, DC and New York City this week their peers from Chicago, Illinois on an environmental-themed exchange programme. Representatives from QFI, Blue Legacy and WeVideo will join the students to discuss this and other projects focused on connecting students through the exploration of water issues.
- March 17, 2012 | US Government Teachers BlogWeVideo Andoid App
Just two months ago I wrote about WeVideo which is in essence a Google Docs of MovieMakers. I just found out that you can get an Android app for your smartphone and upload it straight to the website and even edit it from your phone using this Android app.
- March 16, 2012 | CloudTweaksVideographers: Getting Your Head In The Clouds
The spread of HD capturing has made video production a storage intensive endeavor. The digital revolution is promising mass decentralization in some video production houses. But how will it work?
- March 16, 2012 | Free Technology For TeachersWeVideo Now Offers an Android App for Collaborative Video Creation
WeVideo is a collaborative, online video creation and editing tool that I've been quite excited about since last fall. In January they left beta and opened to the whole world. Their latest update was the launch of a free Android app.
- March 12, 2012 | NY1App Wrap: "NewsiT," "WeVideo"
WeVideo is the place online for a whole bunch of people to share and edit videos they've taken. And while this could be used by news organizations to help get citizen perspective, there are also plenty of more personal uses.
- February 24, 2012 | Jesse Tarnoff BlogspotMaking the WeVideo Commercial... With WeVideo
This was a video we made for the new company, Glass & Marker. It's a behind the scenes look at how we roll. The concept here was to put WeVideo to the test of a stressful production environment with an impending deadline and see how well it/we could perform. Take a look.
- February 21, 2012 | Middletown Web ChallengeMiddletown Web Challenge
Wevideo is similar to Windows Moviemaker, however, wevideo is cloud based and allows you to access your videos from any computer. Wevideo also gives you the ability to work collaboratively on a video.
- February 20, 2012 | Startup TunesWeVideo: Edit Share Videos Easily
WeVideo is a video editing tool that provides you video storytelling and unique social editing that is accessible to all.
- January 17, 2012 | TMCnet.comWeVideo, Qatar Foundation International Team to Foster Cross-Country Student Collaboration
School is certainly the place to foster collaboration and in an effort to promote this thought process WeVideo, a company that offers cloud-based collaborative video editing solutions, has teamed with the Qatar Foundation International (QFI) to help students in the United States foster a relationship with those in Qatar.
- January 16, 2012 | US History Teachers BlogWevideo Online Movie Editor
Ever since Jaycut was bought by Blackberry, I have been looking for a cloud based editor where one can edit videos in the cloud. Finally I have found it with WeVideo.
- January 11, 2012 | edzardt.comWeVideo's Full Featured, Cloud-Based Video Editor Made Generally Available for Consumer and Business Use
WeVideo, the first company to offer a full featured, cloud-based collaborative video editing platform, today announced its emergence from beta to give consumers, businesses and video professionals full access to its award-winning platform.
- January 10, 2012 | Business VideoWeVideo Redefines the Creation and Use of Online Video
The first full-featured online collaborative video editing platform that claims to cross the barriers normally associated with video editing is now available.
- January 09, 2012 | TechCrunchCloud-Based Video Editor WeVideo Launches To Public
WeVideo, the cloud-based collaborative video editing platform which announced integration with YouTube in October, is today exiting its beta period and launching commercially. The service now has over 125,000 users creating more than 1,000 video projects per day using the online platform.
- January 09, 2012 | ChipChickWeVideo Offers in Browser Video Editing: FinalCut for Online Users?
Showcased at the CES 2012 Startup Debut event, it was a startup that thoroughly impressed, both with its slick interface, its ease of use and the way the creators really seem to have thought through their target market.
- January 09, 2012 | ABC 13 Action NewsCES preview
WeVideo wants to change the way video is consumed online and in social networks.
- December 25, 2012 | Seattle TimesWeVideo allows video editing in Cloud
Did you shoot video of last summer's trip to Africa? A better question might be, did your trip mate shoot better video? WeVideo allows collaborative video editing in Cloud
- December 21, 2012 | Business InsiderWeVideo: Can a Free Cloud-Based Video Editor Running in Your Browser Replace iMovie?
In three words: yes, it can.
- December 18, 2011 | programforeditingvideosTravel upon a Web: WeVideo
No need to move your laptop upon your subsequent outing only for a video modifying software. WeVideo supports a slicing as well as pasting of movie in Cloud, so we can operate your closest Internet café or road house commercial operation center.
- December 14, 2011 | TechnoratiCloud Computing's Impact on Film Making: Notice to Hollywood
According to reports Sunnyvale, a Silicon Valley town, has birthed a new start-up, WeVideo. What's so smashing about WeVideo? It allows users within the cloud to edit and share their videos.
- December 12, 2011 | Cloud TweaksWatch Out, Tinseltown: Cloud Computing and the Democratization of Video
Hollywood bigwigs, prepare to eat your hearts out. But watch for a new cinema star to emerge from cloud apps like WeVideo before your first bite.
- December 12, 2011 | Mercury NewsWith WeVideo, you can edit video in the cloud, then share it
The Internet has long been a great place to express yourself in words. But two of the biggest trends on the Web, cloud computing and social networks, are also making it a great place to express yourself with images -- to create visual art alone or in collaboration with others, and then to share what you create with as many people as you dare. That is the vision of WeVideo.
- December 07, 2011 | Streaming MediaWeVideo Review
In this review, I'll detail my test drive of the WeVideo editor, which is faster and vastly more functional than Mixmoov, with a timeline-based interface with multiple tracks, superior titling, and more effects and other content, particularly music.
- December 06, 2011 | Video-Editing.comWeVideo: The Next Big Thing?
WeVideo is primarily a Final Cut Pro counterpart in the cloud. You do not have to setup or purchase anything to use it (the simple giveaway account), and it performs in actual time, with really small watchful for rendering.
- December 02, 2011 | Videoeditingservice.netVideo Editing Service WeVideo Cloud Based Video Editor
WeVideo is essentially a slimmed down version of a video editing tool like Final Cut Pro X but lives in the cloud instead of your computer. Of course, cloud based video editing has some major advantages.
- December 02, 2011 | XconomyWeVideo Makes Cloud Video Editing Look Like Kids Stuff
Now theres a startup thats trying to stake out some middle ground, by offering a freemium, cloud-based video editing tool thats full-featured but easy to use, and doesnt tax your computer. Its called WeVideo, and its led by a Norwegian serial entrepreneur named Jostein Svendsen.
- December 01, 2011 | Just Ask KimWeVideo For YouTube Takes Editing Into The Cloud!
Break Free From Your Software Editors! This exciting free YouTube Add-On provides a useful timeline based editing platform while letting you edit videos from anywhere you have a browser! Introducing WeVideo!
- November 30, 2011 | LPSD Educational TechnologyWeVideo
WeVideo is a collaborative, online video editor that stores your working and finished files in the "cloud". By setting up a free account using an email address, users are able to make polished videos with the aid of this program.
- November 25, 2011 | GizbotWeVideo Cloud based video editing on YouTube
You Tube has decided to provide the users with cloud-based video editing platform named WeVideo in order to improve the popularity of their global service.
- November 23, 2011 | ReelSEORelationship Video Marketing With Blogworld CEO Rick Calvert
I dont do video editing because Im not good at it, but its also because I refuse to use a Mac. But now, supposedly, with new collaborative video editing tools like what WeVideo is offering, the software looks as good as anything you could get on a Mac. They say that it's a collaborative platform so you can upload the video, and if you want to do any editing, you can ask the community for help.
- November 20, 2011 | Los Angeles TimesWeb Buzz: WeVideo
Did you shoot video of last summer's trip to Africa? A better question might be, did your trip mate shoot better video? WeVideo allows collaborative video editing in Cloud.
- November 15, 2011 | Animation & VideoWeVideo - Professional, Collaborative, Online Video Editor for Free
WeVideo is a professional online, cloud, video editing and project sharing application that works right in your browser. In this review I'm going to see if I can use WeVideo to create a typical video for my main YouTube channel.
- November 15, 2011 | TnoozWeVideo brings video editing online for travellers
TLabs Showcase on travel startups featuring US-based WeVideo, an online video editing platform for travellers.
- November 12, 2011 | MacVoicesTVInterview: WeVideo at BlogWorld L.A. 2011
From BlogWorld Los Angeles 2011, Jostein Svendsen, Chief Executive Officer for WeVideo, explains how their service puts your raw video files in the cloud, and then lets you and others edit them in a collaborative environment.
- November 10, 2011 | BetaNewsWeVideo delivers free collaborative, browser-based video editing
Today, we took WeVideo for an spin. Even though this browser-based video editor is not even one year old, and is currently only in its second month as a beta, it's already an impressive product that is intuitive and fun to use.
- November 10, 2011 | Broadcast EngineeringWeVideo launches cloud-based video editing for commercial use
WeVideo, a cloud-based video-editing platform, has launched a video editor for business and professional users. It enables bloggers, online journalists, video professionals, marketers and other business content creators to cost-effectively produce and deliver high-quality content.
- November 10, 2011 | CNETWeVideo: The next big thing?
On Day 2 of the Streaming Media West Conference, I got a chance to check out the brand-new, full-featured online video-editing platform called WeVideo. In short, I was very impressed.
- November 04, 2011 | OnlineVideo.netWeVideo Offers Collaborate Video Editing for Businesses
Imagine loading your raw video footage to an online site, then letting your whole staff take turns editing it and creating its final shape. Theres no video to pass around, the online controls are just as good as youd get with a desktop video editing program, and seeing other peoples changes is simple.
- November 03, 2011 | KonstrukshonArchitectural Technologist Cloud Video editing with WeVideo
As we progress into the end of 2011, its clear, the cloud and html5 are making an impact, so when I saw a new service to edit video in the cloud via a website, I had a look, and I was not disappointed.
- November 01, 2011 | VentureBeatCloud video editor WeVideo unleashes premium, commercial offerings
Cloud video editing startup WeVideo has announced it will launch its premium and commercial packages on Thursday, which add in HD video editing and more storage.
- November 01, 2011 | GigaOmWeVideo goes commercial with cloud-based video editing
Video editing startup WeVideo is launching a new product that will enable organizations to use its collaborative editing products in the cloud. The WeVideo Commercial product is aimed at bloggers, journalists, marketers and other video creators who wish to easily edit, manage and publish videos from a single online platform.
- October 31, 2011 | TravelAdventureCinemaThe Clouds Are Movin In Fast
The Clouds are moving inand fast. No, this is not a meteorological report . We mean the Clouds from Apple and other such vendorsincluding WeVideo.
The latters mission is to make video editing and collaboration easier and accessible to everyonevia its Cloud system.
- October 27, 2011 | BethHewittOnlineWeVideo for YouTube
Have you seen WeVideo for YouTube? If you havent noticed it yet. You will over the next few days and weeks. There is now an easier and much more fun way to make your YouTube Videos come to life and look more professional and this solution is being brought to you by the Cloud video startup WeVideo.
- October 26, 2011 | WealthWithVitoriaWeVideo no excuses: Create good looking videos without spending a dime with WeVideo!
WeVideo to the masses: YouTube has integrated WeVideo right into the YouTube browser, allowing for full video editing capabilities, making the editing experience easier, faster, and pleasurable.
- October 24, 2011 | ReelSEOCopyrighted Music On YouTube & Other Online Video News
This week our look at the Reel Web includes several stories surrounding YouTube, specially how users can now create videos in the cloud with WeVideos cloud-based video editing software. Just upload your video clips, edit them the way you like complete with titles, transitions and color correction and immediately publish to your YouTube account.
- October 24, 2011 | DigitalMediaWireWeVideo Cloud Editing Comes to YouTube
YouTube now offers the cloud-based video editing platform WeVideo, as well as having made a few other tweaks to improve the service.
- October 22, 2011 | AugmoCloud Video Editor WeVideo Connects to YouTube
WeVideo (twitter: @wevideoinc) is a browser-based video editing platform that lets you share and collaborate with others. To check our the new YouTube plugin go to youtube.com/create and pick the WeVideo editor.
- October 21, 2011 | Streaming MediaWeVideo Helps Document Occupy Wall Street at Social Change Summit
It's been a big week for WeVideo, the makers of a powerful collaborative online video editor. On Thursday it announced that it is integrating with YouTube. Now, as a follow up, WeVideo announced that it will be used during the Contact Summit, a social change conference taking place this week in New York City, to make a collaborative video about Occupy Wall Street.
- October 20, 2011 | Arctic StartupWeVideo Video Editor Gets Integrated With YouTube
WeVideo, a startup founded by two Norwegians, has announced that its cloud-based video-editing platform is now available for free on YouTube. The platform allows YouTube users to create and edit their videos on the fly with no additional software needed. All you need is a YouTube account.
- October 19, 2011 | OffOnATangentYouTube Integrates WeVideo cloud-based video editing platform
WeVideo is a new to YouTube web based video editor. I just gave it a try and can say from my brief test that it works and is fast.
- October 19, 2011 | ReelSEOFull Video Editing On YouTube Finally Arrives With WeVideo Integration
We told you all about WeVideo last month, with a detailed look at their cloud-based, collaboration-friendly video editing system. But now the whole world is about to get an up close and personal look at WeVideo, as YouTube has integrated it right into the YouTube experience, allowing for full video editing capabilities right within the browser.
- October 19, 2011 | VentureBeatCloud video editor WeVideo integrates its service with YouTube
Cloud video editing startup WeVideo has announced that its service will be accessible through YouTube starting today, a move that will give YouTubes astounding amount users much better video editing tools free of charge.
- October 19, 2011 | TechCrunchYouTube Gets Free, Cloud-Based Video Editing Thanks To New WeVideo Integration
WeVideo, a newly launched cloud-based collaborative video editing platform, is today announcing integration with YouTube. Starting this afternoon, YouTube users will be able to access a basic version of WeVideos online service in order to edit their video clips by adding titles, effects, animation, music, narration and more.
- October 18, 2011 | VideoProductionTipsWeVideo: A New Online Video Editing System
We Video is a new online, in-the-cloud video editing membership service that allows you to use their servers and video editing software system to put together your video online. Anytime you have an open project inside WeVideo, you have easy access to essential elements like royalty free music, transitions and pre-animated graphics.
- October 02, 2011 | HowToLearnWeVideo Collaborative Online Video Editing
Parents everywhere can now create high quality movies of kids best moments and edit them into videos with their friends and family. A new free web service, WeVideo offers easy to use ways to cut footage, add music, and make quality mini movies.
- September 26, 2011 | TechZuluWeVideo | In The Cloud Collaborative Video Editing
How would like to edit your videos from any device or browser? Better yet, how would you like to have multiple contributors and all be able to collaborate on a video editing project in the cloud? I know I would and now can with recently launched cloud video editor WeVideo.
- September 25, 2011 | MakeUseOfWeVideo: Collaborative Video Editing Service Online
There are many online video tools available on the Internet which helps users edit videos online but I doubt there is any service which provides as many features and ease of access as WeVideo does.
- September 25, 2011 | I Love ICTWeVideo: Online Collaboarative Editing
WeVideo is a collaborative online video creation tool. In the video editor you can upload your own media clips or use stock media clips to produce your video.
- September 23, 2011 | Linda DoughertyWeVideo - Total Win!
This looks like a WIN for students and teachers!
- September 23, 2011 | Business JournalWeVideo adds collaboration, more, to editing via the cloud
WeVideo Inc. offers a way to quickly edit videos in the cloud, making a complex and time-consuming process quicker and easier, while also opening it to collaboration.
- September 22, 2011 | Free Technology for TeachersWeVideo - Collaborative Online Video Editor
For the last two months since my favorite online video editing service JayCut got bought out by Blackberry, I've been looking for a new online video editing service that is equally robust. I think I have found that in We Video.
- September 20, 2011 | NetworkworldWeVideo, excellent video editing
A new service called WeVideo, a video editing Web application that uses Flash to present a very polished, responsive, and effective user interface.
- September 20, 2011 | ReadWrite MobileTwo New Ways to Share Vids Online
WeVideo includes editing and 1 GB of cloud storage for free. You can export your video to Facebook, YouTube and Vimeo. Fee-based accounts will be available later in the year that increase the resolution to 1080p and up the storage to 50 GB and add other features.
- September 16, 2011 | ForbesOnTechDemo Fall2011-- WeVideo Rocks my World
Of the 80 products I saw at Demo, WeVideo is the one application I believe I need to have.
- September 16, 2011 | NetworkworldDEMO '11: Keep your eyes on WeVideo, 'YouTube for the Cloud' could be the next big thing
While there were a lot of impressive technologies at this year's DEMO convention, WeVideo looks like it has the most potential to be the Next Big Thing.
- September 16, 2011 | SpectrumDemoFall 2011: Top 5 New Techs I'd use
I typically edit videos for this blog on iMovie, but I dont love the latest version of that software, and often find myself remotely collaborating on videos, which involves compressing and moving and exporting and importing files in a fairly cumbersome procedure. So I definitely plan to use WeVideos well-designed and very responsive video editing tools the next time I need to collaborate on a video.
- September 16, 2011 | Website MagazineWeVideo Debuts at DEMO Fall 2011
Professing to fix a problem plaguing most uploaded videos, that they haven't been appropriately edited and "don't tell a real story," WeVideo has created the first ever cloud-based editing solution provider.
- September 15, 2011 | EContent MagazineWeVideo Launches Social Video Editing Platform
WeVideo launched its cloud-based social editing platform in open beta at DEMO Fall 2011. The solution is designed to make video storytelling and collaborating accessible to everyone by eliminating complex, expensive desktop software.
- September 15, 2011 | PC Magazine/Forward ThinkingAurasma, WeVideo, Zazu Mornings Top Demo Fall 2011 Consumer Products
Its hard to pick a favorite consumer product from this years Demo Fall conference. My wish list includes: Aurasmas augmented reality platform; the WeVideo cloud-based video editing solution...
- September 15, 2011 | The Next WebDEMO 11: WeVideo online editor pushes the boundaries of collaboration
A lot of people out there like to shoot videos, but few people think of themselves as video editors....What WeVideo has set out to do is unchain all of this content and free people to be creative and collaborative.
- September 15, 2011 | The Next WebOur 10 favorite startups from the DEMO 2011 Conference
Wevideo is a collaborative online video editing platform that allows users to upload and share their footage for quick, easy group editing. Winner of one of the DEMOgod awards, Wevideo technology is already being used by more than 250,000 school children in Norway, who are incorporating video storytelling into their coursework.
- September 15, 2011 | NetworkworldTech's future up in the clouds at DEMO Fall '11
For years we've been subjected to endless amounts of PR describing the wonders cloud computing will bring...Let's start with WeVideo, the new cloud-based service that not only lets users upload videos they've filmed directly onto the Web but also allows for robust video editing capabilities by multiple collaborators at once.
- September 14, 2011 | Business JournalValley startups WeVideo, LUMOback are 'DemoGods'
Congratulations are in order for two Silicon Valley startups who were named DemoGods at this weeks Demo startup convention in Santa Clara.
Sunnyvale-based WeVideo, which makes cloud-based video editing software, and Palo Alto-based LUMOback, a posture monitoring system to manage back pain made by Zero2One, both received DemoGod best-of-show awards Wednesday evening.
- September 14, 2011 | ReelSEOWeVideo Brings Cloud-Powered, Collaborative Video Editing To Almost Any Device
I have known about WeVideo for a couple weeks now and have been bursting to tell you all about it.
- September 14, 2011 | OnlineVideo.netWeVideo Makes Editing Social and Collaborative
WeVideo, a cloud-based service for collaborative video editing, launched today at the Demo Fall 2011 conference in Santa Clara, California.
- September 14, 2011 | NetworkworldWeVideo enables easier online video editing: DEMO Fall 2011
- September 14, 2011 | Networkworld/Cool Tools Happy Blog10 Great Videos from DEMO Fall 2011
Not only will this improve my life professionally, but this online video editing service will help lots of other people get away from bulky video editing suites on their notebooks/PCs. Good stuff.
- September 14, 2011 | ITWorldDEMO 2011: WeVideo enables easier online video editing
At DEMO Fall 2011, WeVideo launched its online video editing service, which lets users upload video and collaborate on video editing over the cloud.
- September 13, 2011 | Pros Global TVDemo: WeVideo brings collaborative video editing to the cloud
If you ever wished you could edit videos from any browser or any device, the just-launched cloud video editor WeVideo just might be your ticket.
- September 13, 2011 | MarketwireDEMO Fall 2011 Conference: Day One in Santa Clara Features Emerging Technologies, Industry Notables
WeVideo from Creaza, Inc. - The first cloud-based social editing solution provider designed to make video story-telling and collaboration accessible to everyone.
- September 13, 2011 | Silicon AngleWeVideo Enters to the Cloud with Social Editing Platform
Cloud-based collaboration tools are a jewel in the crown for lots of enterprises, including start-up ventures. WeVideo, which is making its debut at the DEMO fall 2011 conference this week, is one such example, entering into the cloud with its Flash-based video editing tool.
- September 12, 2011 | VentureBeatDemo: WeVideo brings collaborative video editing to the cloud
If you ever wished you could edit videos from any browser or any device, the just-launched cloud video editor WeVideo just might be your ticket.
- July 11, 2012 | TeacherCastMake a Mini Documentary with WeVideo