As we work to bring about change in our community, we aim to use our platform to start a dialogue around equity and justice in education. Join Dwight Carter, Shayla Glover, Tia Holliman, Derek McCoy, and Jessica Williams as they discuss how to center empathy, creativity, and student voice when having these important conversations and share ideas on how we can chart a path forward.
Moderated by Dr. Nathan Lang-Raad, Chief Education Officer at WeVideo (https://twitter.com/drlangraad).
- Dwight Carter (https://twitter.com/Dwight_Carter)
- Shayla Glover (https://twitter.com/shayla_glover_)
- Tia Holliman (https://twitter.com/Ms_Holliman)
- Derek McCoy (https://twitter.com/mccoyderek)
- Jessica Williams (https://twitter.com/jessicaslocum3)