- Create videos, GIFs, podcasts, and more
- Boost engagement with interactive elements like multiple choice questions, discussions, and polls.
- Quickly assign standards-aligned, educator-made multimedia projects.
- Collaborate in real-time with students and teachers
- Seamless integration with popular LMS platforms (Canvas, Schoology, Google Classroom, etc.)
"The most meaningful learning moments I’ve observed with WeVideo are the students trying to figure out solutions to problems on their own or wanting to do something different that’s outside of the box."
Rhona McFayden 8th Grade Teacher, Dartmouth Middle School
"Things that students are going to be required to do in life are not content specific. So looking at collaboration, critical thinking, and problem solving, ultimately, I think WeVideo is one of those tools that allows us to really assess students and prepare them for the future."
Bari Rabine House Master / Assistant Principal, Fairfield Ludlowe High School
"I teach with projects, and WeVideo is an excellent platform for students to work collaboratively on video projects. While most teens have some ideas about video from their cell phones, [WeVideo] takes their creativity and skills to a whole new level, allowing them to find their voice in new and exciting ways."
Peter de Lisle Academic Director, Inanda Seminary