This September newsletter is chock full of project ideas and inspiration for your classroom. From student reflection to digital storytelling, to adding sound effects to your video, there are a ton of ideas to start your fall with introspection, creativity, and expression!
Check out our video (with some very special ? magic (video) tricks✨, that you can do too!) and the articles below!
Project ideas with WeVideo:
- Digital storytelling toolkit– Check out 7 free tools with project ideas, blog posts, and rubrics to help you master digital storytelling!
- 3 Powerful examples to amplify student voice– Big ideas, little moments, Democracy Now!, and PSAs — check out these powerful project examples from fellow educators.
- [Your idea here]– Have a great lesson plan, video example, or tutorial to share? Submit your ideas here and if your submissions are selected, we’ll send you a swag pack!
Did you love our ✨magic tricks✨ with sound effects?
- Try this! 20 words to search for in the audio library– “Pow!” “Splash!” “Inspiring!” Search for these 20 words in WeVideo Essentials Audio library for sound effects and songs for your next video project.
Things to noodle on:
- 5 questions to unlock authentic learning experiences– Mindset shift: assigning work VS. creating opportunities for students to feel proud. Check out these 5 questions for building a framework for creating authentic learning experiences.
- 4 tools for documenting and reflecting with media– How do you encourage deeper reflection and documentation of learning with your students? Check out these 4 awesome tools to facilitate meaningful student reflections.
Will you try any of these project ideas? Comment below or let us know on twitter @wevideo
Have a wonderful start of the fall season🍂🍁!
❤️, The WeVideo Education Team