This September newsletter is chock full of project ideas and inspiration for your classroom. From student reflection to digital storytelling, to adding sound effects to your video, there are a ton of ideas to start your fall with introspection, creativity, and expression!
Check out our video (with some very special ? magic (video) tricks✨, that you can do too!) and the articles below!
Project ideas with WeVideo:
- Digital storytelling toolkit- Check out 7 free tools with project ideas, blog posts, and rubrics to help you master digital storytelling!
- 3 Powerful examples to amplify student voice- Big ideas, little moments, Democracy Now!, and PSAs -- check out these powerful project examples from fellow educators.
- [Your idea here]- Have a great lesson plan, video example, or tutorial to share? Submit your ideas here and if your submissions are selected, we'll send you a swag pack!
Did you love our ✨magic tricks✨ with sound effects?
- Try this! 20 words to search for in the audio library- "Pow!" "Splash!" "Inspiring!" Search for these 20 words in WeVideo Essentials Audio library for sound effects and songs for your next video project.
Things to noodle on:
- 5 questions to unlock authentic learning experiences- Mindset shift: assigning work VS. creating opportunities for students to feel proud. Check out these 5 questions for building a framework for creating authentic learning experiences.
- 4 tools for documenting and reflecting with media- How do you encourage deeper reflection and documentation of learning with your students? Check out these 4 awesome tools to facilitate meaningful student reflections.
Will you try any of these project ideas? Comment below or let us know on twitter @wevideo
Have a wonderful start of the fall season??!
❤️, The WeVideo Education Team