Top o’ the mornin’ from WeVideo! We’re celebrating St. Patrick’s Day this month with a Shamrock Challenge for your leprechauns! Shoot your own green-themed video and share it on social media with the hashtag #WeVideoGreen. By the end of the month, we’ll pick 5 winners to receive green screen t-shirts AND sticker packs!
Inspiration and ideas:
- Try green screen and take your story anywhere: Add some Hollywood magic to your video! Kevin Stahlecker shares 7 tips and tricks with examples.
- How to use WeVideo's green screen tool: WeVideo Ambassador Jen Leban shows you everything you need to know to use the green screen effect in this two minute tutorial.
Try these features:
- New feature: Linked Resources! Got video scripts or project briefs? Add Google Docs, Sheets and Slides to any video project! Edit, comment and collaborate in real time without leaving WeVideo.
- ? Essentials Library has 1,000,000 assets! WeVideo Essentials™ is now available on the WeVideo app for Android and iOS. No matter where you are, get unlimited access to 1 million professional stock clips to make your story more compelling.
- Let other educators know about our free 90-day pilot evaluations for schools and districts. Pilots include implementation, product training and all of the WeVideo features you know and love.
WeVideo in the classroom
Future cinematographers working at Cascade MS. Learning the green screen, getting interviewed by KATU News and putting together video announcements with @WeVideo. So exciting for them! #epsedtech #epspride #cascaderocks @CascadeLibrary @CascadePride pic.twitter.com/qhoOpdvQ70
— Jody Kelly (@Jkellyplus3) February 14, 2019
WeVideo is adjusting our pricing to more accurately reflect the value the platform brings to classrooms, and to make room for some great new features coming soon. We’re always looking for ways to bring you the best video editing experience, and we think you’ll love what’s coming!
Want to lock in current pricing before the change is made? For a limited time, you can save up to 33% on education plans until March 31, 2019. Act now before prices go up!